Happy Boy Recipes
Total Time: 10 Min
Posted by Kale
There is no combination more refreshing than mint and lime. This is the perfect drink to really show off the powerful aroma and flavors of Happy Boy mint. A no-muss, no-fuss tribute to the herb itself enjoyed in a delicately sugar rimmed glass. Call up a few friends, fry up some padrons and enjoy the best flavors of summer.
10-15 Happy Boy mint leaves
* 1 oz simple syrup
1 oz lime juice
2 oz gin
1. Rim Collins glass with lime wedge, and dip in raw sugar for a sugar rim.
2. Muddle Mint, simple syrup, and lime juice in the bottom of a shaker until mint is fragrant.
3. Add Gin and ice cubes; shake till there is a light frost on the outside of shaker.
4. Strain into sugar rimmed glass (no ice).
5. Garnish with mint and lime wheel.
* Simple Syrup
Combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil and let sit till cooled.
Follow the Farm
Escarole season is just around the corner, and these bold tasting heads should be popping up in our fields (and market-stands) in the upcoming weeks. Check out a great recipe for this unique green, and get ready for a winter-time treat!